Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions you have about our products can be answered by our store staff. Should you have a question about custom cakes you may be referred to one of our cake consultants. We strive to make all memories we create for you perfect, but on the rare occasion where we might have missed the mark, please be sure to let us know.
Contact information is here.
Note About Shipping and Local Delivery
In regards to shipping and local deliveries, please note, we cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses and unsuccessful delivery attempts. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. Please be sure you double check your addresses and make sure your recipient is aware of the delivery or someone will be available to receive it. We are shipping and delivering perishable items, so we do not want it sitting under your welcome mats.
- Is everything available for shipping?
- No - at this time we cannot ship highly decorated cakes with buttercream, sheet cakes, cupcakes and tiered cakes. Some products can only be shipped overnight, so even if you choose ground or home delivery, we will try to reach you to change your order or cancel your order.
- When will my order ship?
- The date you select is the date your package will SHIP, not arrive. If you would like your package to arrive on a specific date you must choose overnight or second day. Home and ground shipping does not guarantee any arrival date.
- We do ship Monday-Friday, but if you want it to not sit in the FedEx warehouse over the weekend you need to choose overnight delivery.
- We currently do not ship internationally, but we do ship to all 50 states (fyi, Alaska and Hawaii tend to cost a little more).
- Three Brothers Bakery will take the utmost care packaging and handling items needing refrigeration in insulated shipping packaging. Some breads, cookies and pies do not require the insulated packaging. Please be sure the recipient will be home to receive their perishable package. In most cases the shipper (currently we use FedEx) will release packages if the recipient is not home, however there are some instances where release is not possible (apartment building with no access, unsafe area, etc...). Three Brothers Bakery will not be responsible for items delivered but no opened, packages released or packages that spoil because recipient was not in and shipper was unable to release. Please make sure someone will be there to accept the package.
- Can I ship to a PO Box?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- For online orders credit cards will be charged when your order is reviewed and approved by our staff (ie., you pick home delivery for a cake with creme cheese - the order will not be approved and will necessitate communication with you and order revision causing delays to your order.
- For orders called into store your credit card is charged on the day shipped.
- What is your Kosher certification?
- Three Brothers Bakery's Braeswood facility is supervised by the Houston Kashruth Association and carries the certification of the HKA for both dairy and pareve items.
- Our Memorial location is not Kosher.
- Can gift cards be redeemed online?
- Not at this time. They can only be used in-store.
- Is Three Brothers Bakery a wholesale bakery?
- Yes, please contact the manager of the Braeswood store at 713.666.2253.
- Do you make lactose-free products?
- Absolutely! If you are lactose intolerant, Three Brothers Bakery is the place for you! Because we are Kosher, many of our products have to be dairy-free, also called pareve.
- Do you make sugar-free products?
- Yes. We can make birthday cakes, sugar-free mandarin orange cakes and a variety of cookies. We make a cheesecake that people say you cannot taste the difference and the same with our brownies. The cakes do require advance notice.
- Do any of your products contain nuts and other common food allergens?
- Please be sure to review the CONTAINS statement to see if the item contains nuts. We cannot guarantee any of our products being nut and nut-oil free. We use soybean oil quite a bit, flour, wheat, milk and eggs. If you or someone who would eat our product has a food allergy, it is your decision whether to eat our product. We want everyone to be safe, so if you have a concern, we suggest you purchase product (even elsewhere) where you feel comfortable with the ingredients and the facility.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- At the stores we accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and bank debit cards. Our online store accepts the Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and bank debit cards. We do not accept checks.
Dreaming of Your Perfect Wedding Cake?
We can help make that dream come true. Contact Us for an Appointment