Houston's Award Winning Premier Bakery
Three Brothers Bakery
Five Generations of Scratch Baking
The family history of baking began in Chrzanow, Poland, in a building in which Napoleon had spent a night. For five generations and almost 200 years the Jucker family has been baking.
Today you can still savor many Three Brothers baked goods using our original Eastern European recipes, including rye bread, challah (egg bread), danish, cheese pockets, kaiser rolls, biales, traditional bagels, onion boards, onion pockets and others.
Watch the making of the PumpecappleTrouble viewing? Click here
The Tradition Lives On
We are now a full service award winning bakery in Houston making savory eastern European style breads and pastries, cookies, cupcakes, edible logoed cookies and cakes and a full line of specialty dessert cakes, as well as wedding cakes, birthday cakes and special occasion cakes.
Through all of these edible delights, we believe we are making memories which will stay with you forever.
on Our Blog
With the advent of the Food Network™ cake became recognized as an art form. Three Brothers Bakery
has been working hard to reinvent itself as a new bakery, which is now 60 years old.
If you have not been by our store, please come by the store and say hello.
We think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Experience a Gender Reveal Cake
Check out a future grandmother finding out the gender of her future grandchild with a Gender Reveal Cake
(and thank you to Bank of America for this wonderful video.)
Recently we have been humbled with several accolades and honors by our loyal customers and foodies:
- 2012 - BonAppetit.com Named One of "The Best Mail Order Pies Across the Country"
- 2012 - Town&Country Magazine - "...desserts from the country's best purveyors
- 2012 - 1st Place Cupcake - Extreme Mocha - Retail Bakers of America
- 2012 - Best Cupcake - American Cancer Society Cupcake Wars
- "The Knot" 2012 Best of Weddings Pick
- Pastry Chef of the Year 2011 - Houston Culinary Awards
- Favorite Bakery 2011 - Houston Culinary Awards
- Watch Bobby on Food Network Challenge - Extreme Pirate Cakes
- As Seen on Food Network Outrageous Food
- Chosen Best Pecan Pie "America has to offer" by Country Living Magazine - November 2010
- Preferred Bakery of the Houston Astros Birthday Parties
- 2011 Best Chocolate Cake MyFOXHouston
- Best Bakery 2010 - KPRC CityVoter Poll
- "The Knot" 2011 & 2010 Best of Weddings Pick
- Best Bakery 2010 & 2011 - Houston's Culinary Stars - HTexas Magazine
- Pastry Chef of the Year Nominee 2010 & 2011 - Robert Jucker
- Readers Choice Best Bakery - Houston Press - 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and other years
- NAWBO Woman Business Owner of the Year 2009
- WBEA Supplier of the Year 2008
- Readers Ultimate Birthday Cake 2005 - Houston Chronicle
- Best Bread - Houston Press - 2002
Favorite Bakery 2011
Houston Culinary Awards
Take a moment to visit our awards and press page to read about others.
Three Brothers Bakery continues to be owned and managed by members of the Jucker family. So when you shop at Three Brothers Bakery, whether it is in our store, or as a wholesale customer, we want you to feel a part of our family. Every time we bake and you savor something from our bakery, we give to you a part of our family.