Three Brothers Bakery Awards
Recently we have been humbled with several accolades and honors by our loyal customers and foodies:
- 2012 - BonAppetit.com Named One of "The Best Mail Order Pies Across the Country"
- 2012 - Town&Country Magazine - "...desserts from the country's best purveyors
- 2012 - 1st Place Cupcake - Extreme Mocha - Retail Bakers of America
- 2012 - Best Cupcake - American Cancer Society Cupcake Wars
- "The Knot" 2012 Best of Weddings Pick
- Pastry Chef of the Year 2011 - Houston Culinary Awards
- Favorite Bakery 2011 - Houston Culinary Awards
- Watch Bobby on Food Network Challenge - Extreme Pirate Cakes
- As Seen on Food Network Outrageous Food
- Chosen Best Pecan Pie "America has to offer" by Country Living Magazine - November 2010
- Preferred Bakery of the Houston Astros Birthday Parties
- 2011 Best Chocolate Cake MyFOXHouston
- Best Bakery 2010 - KPRC CityVoter Poll
- "The Knot" 2011 & 2010 Best of Weddings Pick
- Best Bakery 2010 & 2011 - Houston's Culinary Stars - HTexas Magazine
- Pastry Chef of the Year Nominee 2010 & 2011 - Robert Jucker
- Readers Choice Best Bakery - Houston Press - 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and other years
- NAWBO Woman Business Owner of the Year 2009
- WBEA Supplier of the Year 2008
- Readers Ultimate Birthday Cake 2005 - Houston Chronicle
- Best Bread - Houston Press - 2002
Ahoy! and Aargh! Food Network pirate cake competition to feature Three ...
Your Houston News
Hoisting the hull of a heck of a pirate ship cake of his creation, Bobby Jucker of Three Brothers Bakery competes on Food Network Challenge episode airing Sept. 4. Bobby Jucker of Three Brothers Bakery competes on Food Network Challenge Sept. 4. ...
Three Brothers Bakery Needs Your Help Naming Famous Gingerbread Man
Bakery Cooks Up Something Special for Museum
Houston eateries shine on TV
VIEW The following shows will feature Houston restaurants: Monday: Meat & Potatoes a Food Network Series hosted by Rahm Fama, will sample Charlie's Five Alarm Burger topped with a jalapeo-habanero sauce at the Little Bitty Burger Barn, 5503 Pinemont. 9 p.m. March 28: Meat & Potatoes digs into a pulled pork sandwich paired with three-seed slaw at Beaver's, 2310 Decatur. 9 p.m. April 8: Outrageous Food a Food Network show hosted by The Next Food Network Star finalist Tom Pizzica, cuts into a towering pie-filled cake the "Pumpecapple") created by Three Brothers Bakery, 4036 S. Braeswood. 9 p.m. April 18: Meat & Potatoes again, but this time tucking into chef Jamie Zelko's meatloaf at Zelko Bistro, 705 E. 11th. 9 p.m. April 26: Eat St. a Cooking Channel show sampling street food hosted by James Cunningham, pulls up to Fusion Taco, a Houston taco truck.
Higher prices hitting consumers, businesses
For now, the bakery is trying to hold off on passing the higher costs to ... Jucker said Three Brothers deals regularly with volatile prices caused by ...
Building of the Pumpecapple piecake
Pie Baking 101 on 39online - KIAH TV
San Francisco Chronicle Web
Three Brothers Bakery Black and White Cookie
Best Bakery 2010
$1.5 million gift ensures continuation of Chaplaincy program
They bring patients decorated Shabbat Boxes prepared by youth and adult volunteers filled with challah rolls donated by Three Brothers Bakery, ...
Bobby Jucker and Three Brothers Bakery wins Best Chocolate Cake
on National Chocolate Cake day on www.MyFOXHoustonLive.com by Cleverley Stone, Chef Danny Trace of Brennans & Houston Texan Cheerleader...